- Pengkai Ru Nonlinear Model Predictive Control for Cooperative Control and Estimation - May 2017
- Tracie Perez A Framework for Employing Femtosatellites in Planetary Science Missions, Including a Proposed Mission Concept for Titan - December 2016
- Stanley Ryan Sifford System Health Monitoring Using Multiple Model Adaptive Estimation Techniques - December 2016
- Ghassan Atmeh Novel Neuro-Dynamic Methods for Solving Robotic Planning and Control Problems - December 2015
- Brian Copp Bayesian Statistics and Information Fusion for GPS-Denied Navigation - December 2015
- Alok Rege Characterization of Flapping Wing Aerodynamics and Flight Dynamics Analysis using Computational Methods - December 2015
- Pavan Kumar Nuthi Aspects of Intuitive Control: Stabilize, Optimize, Identify - May 2015
- Laura Henderson (NSF Graduate Research Fellowship (2011), Amelia Earhart Fellowship (2011-2012). Modeling, Estimation, and Analysis of Unresolved Space Object Tracking and Identification - May 2014. Currently at NextGen Aeronautics.
- Mousumi Ahmed (Amelia Earhart Fellowhip, 2011-2012). Graph-Theoretic Framework Based Cooperative Control of Multiple Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - December 2012. Currently at Lord Microsystems.
- Jennifer Goss (Amelia Earhart Fellowship, 2006-08). Optimal-Control Theoretic Methods for Optimization and Boundary Control of Distributed Parameter Systems – May 2009. Currently at Sikorsky Aircraft, Fort Worth, TX
PhD Completed (Co-Advised)
- Abhijit Das (EE, Jointly supervised with Prof. Frank L. Lewis) – 2010. Currently at Caterpillar, Illinois.
- Dr. Jyotirmay Gadewadikar (EE, Jointly supervised with Prof. Frank L. Lewis).
- Dr. Puneet Singla (AE, Jointly supervised with Prof. John L. Junkins at Texas A & M University). Currently an associate professor at the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering department at SUNY, Buffalo (Jointly supervised with Prof. John L. Junkins at TAMU)
Visiting Student Researchers
- Mihir Ravindra Mogra (BS, Junior, College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India) - Analysis and Implementation of a LIDAR system for Obstacle Detection in Unmanned Ground Vehicle Applications - Summer 2017
- Ivan Doria Posca (BS, Sophomore, University of Washington, Pullman) - Navigation in GPS denied environment (Wall Following Quadcopter) - Summer 2016
- Siddharth Nair (BTech, Junior, IIT Mumbai) - Cooperative Control and Consensus under uncertain Time Delays - Summer 2016
- Marcin Brodecki (MSc, Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at TUDelft, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands) - Formation Flight Control Systems Design Using Advanced Extremum Seeking Algorithms - Maximizing the Drag Reduction Obtained From Flying in Formation . July 2011 - July 2012
- Pulkit Goyal (BE (AE), Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India via Universities Space Research Administration) - Analysis of Estimation Using Unscented Kalman Filter (UKF) and Batch Estimation using Astrometric and Photometric Measurements for Space Objects . March - June 2011
- Apoorv Mehta (BE (Avionics), Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India via Universities Space Research Administration) - Vision based Estimation using the Unscented Kalman Filter for Autonomous Rendezvous of Spacecraft . March - June 2011
- Erik de Vries (MSc, Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at TUDelft, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands) - Cooperative Control of a Swarm of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles using potential functions and quadrotor models . October 2009 - September 2010
- Sachit Kaul (ME) - Region Based Convolutional Neural Networks for Object Detection and Recognition in ADAS application December 2017
- Denish Baman (ME) - Psuedo-Spectral Methods based Real-Time Optimal Path Planning for Unmanned Ground Vehicles December 2017 v
- V. N. V. Murali (ME) - Real-Time Minimum Jerk Optimal Trajectory Synthesis and Tracking for Ground Vehicle Applications December 2017
- Shashank Hariharapura (AE) - Autonomous Carrier Landing System for V/STOL Aircraft using L_1 Adaptive and Optimal Control. December 2015
- Ameya Godbole (ME) - Dynamics and Control of the Smart Maintenance and Inspection Robotic Free-Flyer (SMIRFF) . May 2015
- Pankaj Sarda (ME) - Control of a Teleoperating Robotic Arm Subject to Time Delays . December 2012
- Carlos Tule (AE) - Trajectory Generation and Constrained Control of Quadrotors . December 2012
- Alok Ashok Rege (AE) - CFD based Aerodynamic Modeling to Study Flight Dynamics of a Flapping Wing Micro Air Vehicle . May 2012
- Ghassan Atmeh (AE) - Guidance and Control of Unmanned Airships for Waypoint Navigation in the Presence of Wind . May 2012
- Ifeolu Ogunleye (AE) - Online Reference Trajectory Modification in the Presence of Actuator Faults . December 2011
- Divya Bhatia (AE) - Constrained Dynamics Approach for Motion Synchronization and Consensus . December 2010
- Kartik Kiran Parikh (ME, jointly advised by Prof. Atilla Dogan) - CAE Tools for Modeling Inertia and Aerodynamic Properties of an R/C Airplane . Summer 2009
- Manju Nag (AE) - Trajectory Uncertainty Analysis for the Development of a Queuing Model for the National Airspace System . May 2010
- Borna Obradovic (AE) - Modeling and Simulation of the Flight Dynamics of Morphing Wing Aircraft . December 2009
- Brandon Shippey (AE) - Trajectory Optimization Using Collocation and Evolutionary Programming for Constrained Nonlinear Dynamical Systems , May 2008
- Abhijit Supekar (ME) - Design, Analysis and Development of a Morphable Wing Structure for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Performance Augmentation , May 2007
- Jonathan McDonald (AE) - Multi-Sensor Fusion based Control for Autonomous Operations: Rendezvous and Docking of Spacecraft , December 2006
- Praveen Muralidhar (EE) - Observer Synthesis for Linear/Nonlinear Dynamical Systems subject to Measurement Delays . December 2006
- Jolanta Matusewicz (AE) (Amelia Earhart Fellowship, 2008) - Uncertainty Characterization of Orbital Debris , August 2006
- Jeffery Ginn (AE) - Spacecraft Formation Flight: Analysis of the Perturbed Modified Hill-Clohessy-Wiltshire Equations , August 2006
- Jennifer D. Goss (AE) - Sensitivity Analysis and Optimization of Hypersonic Inlet Performance subject to Magnetohydrodynamic Effects , May 2005.
- Rahul Rajvanshi (AE) - Optimal Strategies for Cooperative Air Traffic Conflict Detection and Resolution , December 2004.
- Sam James Welsh (AE) (Texas Space Grant Consortium Graduate Fellowship recipient, 2004) - Adaptive Synchronization and Control of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems , December 2004.
MS (Non-Thesis) Students
- Andrew Swift (AE) - GPS INS Fusion Techniques . December 2015
- Aaron CAin (AE) - Adaptive Kalman Filter . December 2014
- Tyler Rainey (AE) - Loss-Of-Control Prediction And Fault Tolerant Control – An Adaptive Control Framework . May 2014
- Lee Christiansen (AE) - Multi-mode Kalman Filter Target Tracking Algorithm . May 2011
- Elizabeth Copelin (AE) - Using Doppler Effect with Phantom Track Generation . December 2010
- Ken McKinney (AE) - Optimal Thrust Vectoring Strategies , Fall 2005.
- Daniel Palmquist (2016) (AE)
- Tyler Wright (2016) (AE)
- Madhu Gautam (2015) (ME)
- Caleb Liebman (2014) (ME)
- Siddharth Kashyap (2013) (ME)
- Alex Graves (2012) (AE)
- Laura Henderson (2010) (AE)
- Ronak Patel (2010) (AE)
- Manuj Awasthi (2010) (AE)
- Sakurako Takahashi (2009) (AE)
- Hisashi Inoue (2006) (AE)
- Michael Byron Webb (2004) (AE)