Rachel T.A. CrosonProfessor and Dean
Ph.D., Harvard University, 1994
A.M., Harvard University, 1992
B.A, University of Pennsylvania, 1990
Personal Website | CV
Research/Teaching Interests: Experimental and Behavioral Economics, Bargaining and Negotiation,Nonprofit Marketing, Behavioral Operations Management
- “Behavioral and Brain Measures of Risk Taking.” (with
Matthew Fox and James Sundali)
in Gambling: Mapping the American Moral Landscape, Wolfe and Owens (eds.), Baylor
University Press, 2009, pp. 115-146.
- “Experimental Law and Economics.” Annual Review of Law and
Social Science, Vol 5,
2009, pp. 17.1-17.20.
- “The Use of Students as Participants in Experimental
Research.” Behavioral Operations
Management Discussion Forum, http://www.informs.org/Community/BOM/Discussion-Forum ,
- “Social Influences in Giving: Field Experiments in Public
Radio.” (with Jen Shang) in The
Science of Giving: Experimental Approaches to the Study of Charity, Oppenheimer and Olivola
(eds.), Psychology Press, 2010, pp. 65-80.
Excerpted in Nonprofit Quarterly
- “Book Review: The Foundations of Positive and Normative
Economics,” Journal of
Pension Economics and Finance, Vol 10, 2011, pp. 152-153.
- “Behavioral Operations: An Introduction to the Special
Issue.” (with Kenneth Schultz,
Enno Siemsen and M.L. Yeo) Forthcoming, Journal of Operations Management.