The College of Business at UT Arlington offers graduate degree programs designed to prepare students for career success in a number of professional fields. Offering one of the most diverse selections of graduate programs in the nation, the college provides students in-depth knowledge and skill development in specialized business disciplines.
Our master's programs are recognized for excellence. The Accounting graduate program ranks 11th nationally, according to a 2007 report by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy. The Master of Science in Marketing Research program is consistently recognized as one of the top five programs in the nation. The Master of Science in Health Care Administration is the third largest program of its kind in the nation.
The College of Business offers the following degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Executive MBA
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Science in Quantitative Finance
- Master of Science in Real Estate
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Marketing Research
- Accelerated Master of Science in Health Care Administration
- Ph.D. in Business Administration