Regular session Spring 2013 grades are now official.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The UT Arlington Office of Records and Registration is dedicated to providing prompt,
efficient service, insuring the integrity of academic records and providing reliable
information to the University community.
OUR CORE FUNCTIONS
Our core functions are to serve as the University's central service and academic
support unit to:
- Collect and record student and instructional academic program information, including
conducting and managing processes related to registration.
- Coordinate and produce enrollment and degree certification from academic records.
- Provide data services to collect, process, and provide access to information in
support of academic advising, instruction, and institutional decision-making.
- Provide support for determining academic eligibility and academic progress.
- Serve as the steward for students’ requests regarding access to and release of student
academic and educational information.
- Coordinate the use of academic space.
- Provide appropriate service support to the areas within the Office of Student Enrollment