The tables below outline the renewal requirements in detail for the various general
scholarships administered by the UT Arlington Scholarship Office.
Common to all the scholarships are minimum requirements for semester enrollment,
for completion of total hours for the year, and for the cumulative UTA GPA.
- Full-time enrollment (12 UTA hours) is required for each fall and spring semester
for the duration of the scholarship.Concurrent enrollment at another institution does not count toward the full-time requirement.
- A minimum number of hours must be completed during the fall, spring, and summer
terms of the scholarship.
- A minimum cumulative UTA GPA must be maintained.
- The first review for eligibility for scholarship renewal occurs after spring grades are posted.
- Ineligible students in spring will be reviewed again at the end of all summer sessions and the scholarship can be renewed if all scholarship deficiencies have been remedied at that time.
- Without exception, all minimum scholarship requirements must be met by the end of
- Renewal requirements are determined by the year the scholarship was first awarded
and remain the same for the remainder of the eligible scholarship period. Please
click on the year of the initial scholarship award to review the applicable renewal requirements.
Renewal Requirements for Initial Scholarship Award Received Fall 2013-Spring 2014
Renewal Requirements for Initial Scholarship Award Received Fall 2012-Spring 2013
Renewal Requirements for Initial Scholarship Award Received Fall 2011-Spring 2012
Renewal Requirements for Initial Scholarship Award Received Fall 2010-Spring 2011